How To Style Animal Print
Cheetahs, Leopards, tigers, oh my! There's no escape – animal prints are back in style. Made for a woman who's always on the prowl, this fierce pattern is best for conveying power, with a dash of femininity. Here are our top Do's and Don'ts for wearing animal prints.
Do's for wearing animal prints
- Do wear it loud and proud – Whether you're dawning a cheetah, leopard or tiger print, wild-life inspired patterns are ideal for revealing the real leader of the pack. Try wearing this fun motif to parties.
- Do wear it as your centerpiece – Jackets, tops, and dresses are all fierce pieces of clothing that shows you're not a scaredy-cat.
- Do wear it as an accessory – Sometimes a little can go a long way. Try pairing animal-print stockings, scarfs, shoes, or bags with your little black dress to elevate your outfit to the next level.
Don'ts for wearing animal prints
- Don't mix animals – Let's be honest, animal prints are loud (and that's ok!) – but wearing two (or more) prints at the same time can come off as attention-needy. We get it! You love animals. However, try focusing on one cat at a time.
- Don't combine bright colors – Unless you're trying to look like a Lisa Frank creation, combining bright colors and wild-life patterns isn't ideal. Instead, try incorporating neutral colors like tan, brown, black, or white. A little can go along way!
Hunter, by Lisa Frank
- Don't sport it to serious events – There's a time and place for everything; Loud prints aren't considered conservative (which is why we like it). However, you'll want to dress appropriately for times when you want to be taken seriously.
Best Animal Prints Tights and Leopard Print Stockings
Inspired by nature's most fierce and beautiful animals, we've incorporated both leopard and cheetahs to our latest creations.
Get spotted in ARTEMISIA. This pair of gray, opaque stockings feature an exotic animal-print and the face of a cheetah. We recommend wearing this style with your little black dress and sexy black calf-leather pumps.
Ideal for a woman who's bold, daring, and victorious in every way, we recommend wearing this fierce design with bold colors or classic neutrals to work, party, or a night out with the girls.
Best of all, VITTORIA is eco-friendly as it's made from reusable nylons.
Which feline-pattern will you choose? What's your favorite animal print? Leave us a comment below.
Photo credit: @falcongriffith, Sydney Style