Top 10 Best Fashion Schools In the US
VienneMilano is a luxury hosiery brand. We welcome talent from all walks of life, especially those who studied fashion, follows fashion trends or are interested in fashion industry. This blog post is dedicated to students who aspire to be in fashion and are looking for the best fashion schools in America.
Choosing the fashion school that meets your objectives and provides you with all the vital elements of fashion entrepreneurship is essential these days as the world of fashion is becoming even more competitive than ever. Thankfully, there is a plethora of choices to consider ranging from New York’s famous fashion school to more modest colleges that are still competitive.
Top 10 Best Fashion Schools In The US
1. The New School For Design (Parsons, New York).From fashion marketing to studies of the world’s markets, it has it all along with celebrity instructors and interactive remote learning.
2. Fashion Institute of Technology (New York).Even though it is one of those fashion schools that are almost impossible to get in, a lot depends on your admission essay and offering something non-ordinary that will make you stand out. Consider admission essay service for this purpose and explain your situation to increase your chances of getting enrolled!
3. Academy of Art University (San Francisco).What makes it stand out is the focus on knitwear design, textile composition, and subjects like fashion journalism and social media marketing. It is also an affordable option for most students.
4. Savannah College of Art & Design (Savannah, Georgia).If you are looking for fashion marketing and aspects of management in the field of fashion, look no further. It also has good connections for future employment.
5. Rhode Island School of Design (Providence).It is the best choice for apparel design and jewelry composition programs. One of the rare options you can consider these days is worth it!
6. Drexel University (Philadelphia).While it may not be on the top three for all things fashion, Drexel is an affordable option for fashion design and merchandising that takes an academic approach and makes you an educated person, which is vital when things go wrong. Give it a try and look beyond the best fashion design options out there.
7. Otis College of Art & Design (Los Angeles).This fashion school probably needs no introduction as it’s one of the top purely American fashion design courses with the individual approach to studies with the presence of skilled experts in the field.
8. Columbus College of Art & Design (Columbus).One of the oldest fashion design schools in the country that still stands on its own without costing a fortune. A good choice for students that major in subjects relevant to fashion.
9. California College of Arts (San Francisco).Another great option for textiles, fashion design, and an advanced study of jewelry design. As one of the top names in the world of fashion design, it’s a good choice to consider!
10. Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising (Los Angeles).This fashion school focuses on costume and footwear design work along with merchandising of fashion and beauty services both in the USA and beyond.
Take Your Time to Explore
No matter what fashion school you would like to choose, taking enough time to research online testimonials and curriculum specifics is essential. Do not believe what you hear though as there may be reviews that are only dealing with the brand name. If you really want to build a successful fashion career, you must focus on studies and academic excellence as you learn how to become a strong leader.